Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Sweet Email ..


A Sweet Email i received from my longggggggg time best friend .. an my on and off date-man .. 
It says:-

"Darling, my batt died… thank you for keeping me company during lunch it was indeed very pleasant =)

 

You have big dreams and I know that one day you’ll reach all of them.

I will support you in every way that I can, from a simple hug all the way to putting some money into your first shop =)

 

I believe that with starting with ______'s apartment, you’re able to learn and find more places where you can find great bargains and with great designs =)

Siapa tau* you ended up buying that Better homes and gardens show gitu hehehe

 

Traveling definitely sounds awesome =) even better if you’re able to live there for maybe 1 year to really know the culture and designs

And and…. Kalo boleh** I’d like to come too…. Or I’ll go first and set up the place to live etc for you to come =)

 

Can you just imagine the possibilities… the old/fun culture of Belgium, the quirkyness of german’s fashions… the dark side of sweden, the classic style/frilly things from paris

The silk from china you can use for interior… wah pokok ne banyak deh…*** =D "


It indeed does feel good to know someone out there supports you and will be there for you while I'm building my dreams .. 

Thank you my dear .. =) you surely made my day and added a dash of motivation!!


*Who knows ....

**If you'll allow me .... 

***There will be loads and loads ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment