Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dreaming of a White Kitchen





Ever dreamed of the perfect kitchen?
What would yours consist of? ... What colour? What type of bench top? Any special features?
Been dreaming alot about having my Dream House ...
... and what would a Dream House be without a Dream Kitchen? ...
I can't wait for the day i get to design it .. decorate it .. shop for it .. better yet, cook in it!!
So to get anything done right, it's always no harm to collect a few pictures here and there =)
I know for certain is that my kitchen shall have an existing island .. regardless if it was for the breakfast bar, for the stove or the sink .. but an "island" is a must for me ..
Display Cabinets with special pretty downlightings! These are an essential!!
I do have a fine collection of Cup and Saucers i would love exhibit!
I am in the middle of having either an Olive Green French slash Tuscany look or just a Simple Classic White Kitchen .. but for now i choose the white .. you can never go wrong with white ..
For me, White is the vital key in Interiors ... as much as Black is a must in a Fashion world ..
With White you can always mix the walls with printed wallpaper .. stripes or floral or plain but textured ..
For bench tops you can have the marble or a different coloured wood top ..
Features? ... How about beautiful mosaic tiles? or a chandelier? or antique pots and pans hanging down from the ceiling?
ohHhHhh!! i really can't wait til i do have my own kitchen .. for now let's focus on the saving up $$$! hihihihiii ..
What's an essential for you in your DREAM KITCHEN?

0 comments:

Post a Comment