Friday, January 22, 2010

Apartment Dilemma ..

Okee .. so i been busting to pour out my creativity and build my portfolio at the same time .. 
So far, i've only been taking up projects that most of the big decisions comes from the client itself .. and it leaves me a little bored ... 
i want to take up small apartment projects .. working with a mere space but yet, contemporary, expressive and bold ... 
I want to be able to mix this and that colours ... and in the end it plays beautifully in a melody just like the picture above .. 
Not only will it benefit the resident, but myself too coz it will go great on my portfolio!! Right???
I been quite bless and know a few clients and networks who "needs" their condos and apartments to be decor .. but of course, within a certain budget .. so i have contacted them all and will have meetings upon meetings convincing them that i'll be able to a funky hip decoration yet within their budget .. 
Now this is where i need your support in prayer .. hoping that their budget is not too small to mix and match with ... and for them to trust me and my bowl of creativity completely!! 
Pray for me!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment