Thursday, September 9, 2010

Making a Come-Back!

Dear Darlings,

Hello .. I'm back ~ finally back .. took a long break and slowly figured out what i wanted and needed in life .. wasn't easy and I'm still in the process of all that ..
I was browsing through so many whimsical blogs last night and i truly have missed blogging my interiors or even just my feelings .. i guess blogs are just the diary of today's generations .
I have so much to share within these months i've been away ... and yes! most of them are things so pretty =) and some even just encourage you to dress your room!
Though i am still in the process ... here are some hiccups i've managed to decipher :-

1. Life : day-to-day lately i just been feeling one of those days with too much worry and you wish you could sleep all day and at times never waking up at all - yes! it does sound depressing and not very "me" at all.. Thank GOD that i have come to realization and i do want to make a change! Change in the world that starts within myself .. So i have commit to make the most of my 24 hours with what will make me grow ..all things to do with health, my career, family and relationship (Mystery Man and friendship) ..

2. Career : for those of you who knows me well, you would know i am a tad .. a pinch .. a dash of a workaholic .. but lately it hasn't been so .. but from what i have breathe in and out are ideas that slowly crawl into the creativity production - and i love it! Then i think to myself......why o why should i stop doing whatever it is that i do?
With support and blessing from my family and friends, i have had the idea of opening up an Interior Agency within the streets of Jakarta ..just a small free lance start up and that i hope will be my baby that grows into a furnishing showroom =)
So i dared myself to talk to my Boss of Bellagio Furnishing and he wasn't happy about it at first as he thought it'll be something of a competition ...but as soon as i convinced him that it won't be and i'll still be part-timing in Bellagio Furnishing, he supported me by offering an affiliation with Bellagio Furnishing =D
.........and for now, yes i have started with an East Rembrant small house project..owned by a man with one great personality! - i feel so blessed ... and i am about 80% done with his house ... so keep coming back to see what i've done with the empty house!

3. Business : as a side job ... i dream of opening a business ...maybe something to do with fashion, which has always been a hidden passion of mine =) .....but all this later in the beginning of twenty-eleven! *excited*

Conclusion is sometimes we feel empty and sometimes we just start to feel tired don't feel guilty coz it's beautiful what a little-breather can do to you! To those who are feeling a lil lost, stay strong coz our Creator will never allow anything beyond our strength to happen ..

Much Love and stay posted!
Renita

0 comments:

Post a Comment