Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Beauty of Flowers





What are Flowers?
A flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants .. - from the Wikipedia .. 
My definition of Flower is the most beautiful created plant ever made .. Flowers are able to set the mood, say "sorry", say "i love you", light up the room, a lovely centerpiece, colour palette, give a sense of fragrance, appreciate women, hint someone to get married - bride's bouquet, freshen up an old table, a date charmer and another hundred and one definition of what they are .
These things comes in many styles in hundreds and thousand shades of colours .. and they are quite the charm to make anyone feel better, looked after, loved ... 
They are a natural beauty and so restoring on the eyes .. whether they are on wallpapers, paintings, fabrics, photos, etc .. 
Ever wonder why its always Flowers that are in Wedding Decors ... in Hospitals as a gift of "Get Well" ... on a Special Date ... on Valentines Day and even in Funerals .. 
Flowers says it all ... and they are one thing i will never take granted for ..
"Have you given someone a flower lately?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I call it "zo'n dag "one of those days, that I long so much to go out and buy myself flowers, sometimes, lilies or roses or tulips or hyacints..and then I do...and then my soul is soothed so sweetly and I have been so kind to myself...

Post a Comment