Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cocktails @ Casa Kemang ..




 Yes it has been too long that I paused my blogging ... at this phase of busy work time ... I am trying to get my social life back on track .. 
My long-distance friend Angelika, has just visited ... took her to some Hawker Street food in Jakarta Town but our last stop was to have drinks @ Casa - Kemang .. 
I first got introduced to this place by an editor friend Lia ... and loved it eversince =) 
Its a great place for light snack food .. for drinks (cocktails in particular) .. for a discussion and a fun relaxing time. 
They offer a cosy dim place with lounges and armchairs of such a simple design yet funky colourful pillows!! Reminds me of a Swiss Design .. 
Oh!!! They also ............provide small group games like UNO Stacko (Genga) and Classic Deck of Cards .. 
Sorry for the almost-pitch-black photos .. 
This place is a nice visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment