Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"What is happening?"

Ever had a moment where you're puzzled by your own feelings? 
A lil' perplexed over your thoughts ... and you slowly allow them to control your moves . 
You want to scream yet you stay in silence .. 
You want to move freely yet you stand still .. 
You want to laugh out loud yet your internal being is crying? 
Here i am submerged in this feeling ... i want to express myself yet i write with complete blankness .. 
What is happening? 
Is this a temporary pitfall of life? or is it simply me : being numbed? 
Am i just tired over what's been happening?
Am i just exhausted over life's draining challenges?
All i want to do is to breathe ................ in and out .. inhale - exhale .. and just LIVE . 
I want to cease it all BUT i know i can't give up yet .. there's still decades ahead of me . 
I know i am not a quitter .. i am made to persevere, to be strong and spirited . 
I will not let this get to me ... 
Yes, i might fall for 2 seconds, i might struggle to get back up but eventually i will "rise" and take "hold" of what's been given .
I will look back and sweetly smile knowing i have again passed the test of life ... smirking and whispering to my point of reflection : "What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger" . 
... and i will stand again (stronger this time), ready to take on life's next challenge with my defensive weapon :-
POSITIVE THOUGHTS of NEVER GIVING UP . 
It is those who proceed .. who carries persistence .. who commits themselves steadfastly who succeeds and triumph in life . 
............ and i aspire to be a winner ............

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen

Post a Comment